I'm the happy owner of a red Kratos PSP, which I got for Father's day (and half for my birthday). I've been enjoying it quite a bit, playing the included God of War game, ignoring the bundled Super Bad movie on UMD, and trying to wrestle it back from my wife as she works her way through Patapon. I have been playing with Remote Play and picture viewing and loving the screen for showing off photos and home videos.
I have, however, come up with some features that I would love to see addressed in the future, and hopefully they will be implemented some day:
- Saving of music/videos/pictures viewed via remote play to the connected PSP.
- Optional resizing and transcoding of video/music/photos to the screen resolution of the PSP. The PS3 should be able to easily transcode video it supports into video the PSP can play and transmit the result.
- Full-time wifi scanner that constantly updates the wifi visibility list until it is stopped instead of timing out and requiring a re-scan.
- Bluetooth support for two-way headsets as well as headphones and file transfers with cell phones, mini keyboards, etc.
- The RSS features from the PSP implemented on the PS3.
- Downloadable day planner and IMAP E-mail applications. VNC viewer if you really want to make me happy.
There it is, if you have any suggestions, feel free to add them as comments below.